If you would like to find out more information about our International programme or to enrol your child as an international student then please contact Mrs Jana Sheppard firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to enrol your child then please download, complete and return the follow Registration Form to Mrs Jana Sheppard.
Entry requirements vary according to the age of the student, knowledge of English, and the courses they wish to study. The basic requirements are:
- Applicants must take an English test to assess their EAL needs, and offers will be made on condition of the student taking EAL tuition if required.
- Applicants must supply reports from current and previous schools and/or colleges.
- There is a non-refundable application fee of £150 and a refundable deposit is required when accepting a place.
- All overseas students must have a guardian based in the UK which the school can provide assistance with.
- Interviews are often, required, but may be conducted via Skype for students based abroad.
Destination Schools and Scholarship
We have a 99% record of getting pupils into their chosen destination school at 11+. 13+ and 16+.
We work closely with other top British boarding schools both locally and further afield and we have an excellent record of gaining pupils scholarships into prestigious destination schools. Scholarships are gained across Academics, Sports, Music or the Creative Arts. Some examples of these include:
King Edward’s Witley
Lord Wandsworth College
All overseas students must have a guardian based in the UK. There may be times when a child is ill or for example over half term when the boarder is not able to be in school. It is a UK requirement for such children to have a guardian they can go to if necessary. The school can provide a list of guardians but the choice of guardian is the responsibility of the parent, not the school.
International Fees Sheet 2019-2020
Included in the Boarding International Fees:
Accommodation in a newly refurbished boarding house
Five meals a day
Wi-Fi access (at restricted times)
Health Care with on-site Matron
Included in the Academic International Fees
Specialist subject teachers
Up to 10 hours of sport per week
Academic visits e.g. authors and travelling Theatre groups.
EAL Tuition Fee:
A1 (up to 6 hours) – £1,500
A2 (up to 5 hours) – £1,100
B1 (3 hours) – £700
B2 (1 hour) – £300
These are small group sessions. One on One sessions are charged separately at £40/hr
£150 each way (Gatwick and Heathrow)
Additional activities, weekend trips and residential trips and extra exam tuition will be charged extra each term.
^ Back to Top