Trips, Visits & Adventure!
Providing a broad and balanced education is at the heart of Boundary Oak and we pride ourselves on the variety of trips we offer to pupils throughout the school.
Some examples of recent trips and visits include:
- Taking part in national STEM events
- Senior School Ski holidays
- Science investigation trips to measure theoretical physics of a rollercoaster at Paulton’s Park
- Geography field trips to local rivers and moors
- Bush Craft and Camp out
- Team-building water sports holidays
- Buster Ancient Farm
- Whole school trips to the Christmas Panto
- Winning House visit to Harry Potter Studios