Please take a look at our Boundary Oak School International Prospectus where you will find an at a glance view of what we offer to International Pupils.
If you would like to enrol your child as an international student then please complete our Boundary Oak International Registration Form from the download link below and return to Mrs Jo Ekin firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry requirements vary according to the age of the student, knowledge of English, and the courses they wish to study. The basic requirements are:
- Applicants must take an English test to assess their EAL needs, and offers will be made on condition of the student taking EAL tuition if required.
- Applicants must supply reports from current and previous schools and/or colleges.
- There is a non-refundable application fee of £150 and a refundable deposit is required when accepting a place.
- All overseas students must have a guardian based in the UK which the school can provide assistance with.
- Interviews are often, required, but may be conducted via Skype for students based abroad.
All overseas students must have a guardian based in the UK. There may be times when a child is ill or for example over half term when the boarder is not able to be in school. It is a UK requirement for such children to have a guardian they can go to if necessary. The school can provide a list of guardians but the choice of guardian is the responsibility of the parent, not the school.
Included in the Boarding International Fees:
Accommodation in a newly refurbished boarding house
Five meals a day
Wi-fi access (at restricted times)
Health Care with on-site Matron
Included in the Academic International Fees
Specialist subject teachers
Up to 10 hours of sport per week
Academic visits e.g. authors and travelling Theatre groups.
EAL Tuition Fee:
A1 – £1,500
A2 – £1,100
B1 – £700
B2 – £300
£250 each way (Gatwick and Heathrow)
Additional activities, weekend trips and residential trips and extra exam tuition will be charged extra each term.
SHORT STAY PROGRAMME
- 4 week stay minimum
- £900 per week Summer Term
- £700 Autumn and Spring Terms
- Registration: £150
- Deposit: £500
Our Boundary Oak School Short Stay programme is available for boys and girls aged 7 years and over. The Boundary Oak International Preparatory Curriculum is also supported by a full co-curricular activity programme that immerses international pupils with British pupils. The programme includes:
- EAL Tuition
- Five meals a day
- Evening Activities
- Health Care with on-site Matron
Please contact the school for availability of this programme during the Autumn and Spring terms. At certain times there is the opportunity to stay for less than 4 weeks but has different requirements (e.g. Airport transfers are extra).^ Back to Top